Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Fair!

Ok, I will admit it...I LOVE THE FAIR!  I love the fried food and lemonade, I love looking at the 'interesting' people (I'm trying to be nice about it), I love the talent contests, I love the random cooking exhibitions, I LOVE the farm animals and their stink, I love the rides - the cheesier the better (who doesn't want to see a half woman half gorilla? really?!), I love the dance competitions, I love all of it but the price to get in and park.  I was so thrilled that Jude would really partake in the fair this year.  And there's so many cool things to do with your child.  Lonnie and I had a great time watching Jude enjoy the Kentucky State Fair.

Checking out the livestock.
Checking out the kids' stage - they had a musical act that Jude LOVED!

 Taking a break.
BUBBLES!


What are those people doing?
crazy....

We had a blast!  I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment