Sunday, August 28, 2011

July/August Stuff

Of course I am a month and half behind on this blog!  It's going to be the death of me.  Have I mentioned how hard it is keeping this thing updated - it's hard!  Who finds time to work, take care of a kid and husband, do household chores, spend time with friends...eat?  A year and a half into this whole motherhood thing, and I still don't feel like I have any balance.  It's worth it of course, but lots of things fall by the wayside, and as long as it's not time spent with Jude or Lonnie, I think I'm doing ok.

So, to speed up catching up...here's what we did in July and beginning of August.  I thought I'd just get down and dirty with the title of this blog...keeping it real!

We thought Jude might be old enough to enjoy a visit to Gattiland - we were right!  He loved the cuisine - we call him a little guido because he loves everything Italian - pizza, spaghetti, lasagna. 

We knew he'd love this.  A little carousel.
I think I've mentioned his obsession with driving.
We also headed to Eastern Parkway & Bardstown Road, where they have live music in the Summer.  Here's Jude just relaxing and listening to music.
Just some cute pictures.  Look a tall those teeth.  He looks like such a boy!

Hanging out at the Zoo and spending his first time in the petting zoo.

Playing with new toys.

Trying corn on the cob.
And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment