Friday, October 21, 2011

Mommy's Home!

At least for a few days.  I recently acquired a new marketing position at Norton (yay!) and between my old job at BCH and my new one, I'm having Wednesday-Sunday off....which means I get to be a stay-at-home mom for a few days.  Unfortunately, the weather's been miserable and we've been having to be creative with what to do indoors to not get stir crazy.  On Wednesday, we were supposed to go to Huber's with Mimi and Kitty, but that wasn't in the cards.  Instead, we went to Target (thrilling for me during work hours...Jude not so much) and Krispy Kreme.  We had a coupon for a free donut, and I thought it might be interesting for Jude to see how these yummy sugary creations are made.

Not too sure about that thing.
Hmmm...getting curious.
Success!
He ate half of his first KK donut.  I had no problem eating mine.  He enjoyed looking at the conveyor belt of donuts go through their process from lump of yeast to delicious donut.  And then this silly boy did what he does best, run around and be cute.
On Thursday it was a nasty. rainy day again.  So, we checked out his daycare that he's going to go to on Friday's.  I loved the place, but Jude was very clingy and hesitant.  Hopefully he'll get used to it soon enough.  We ran around Oxmoor Mall, where he was very fascinated with the "shoooo" aka shoes in Von Maur, the escalator, the fountain, and a train set "choo choo" (sounds more like tootoo) in Pottery Barn Kids that he enjoyed destroying.  And then today, the sun came out!  We went to the Zoo and stretched our legs.  Now on to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment