Saturday, February 4, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve with the Stevensons

We had Christmas Eve Eve with the Stevensons, and it's crazy how much our family has exploded with little ones!  We celebrated at my Aunt Carolyn's, and enjoyed our first get together of the weekend.

Of course, we had to get a few snuggles from our nephew.  With Uncle L.
With Auntie M.
Jude enjoying dinner with the big boys (aka my cousins' kids, Micah and Sam).  Jude loves trying to be big like them.
An attempt for a family photo -- little squirmer.
With Mimi.
I remember when these kids were the little ones of the cousin clan.
Testing their patience before gift time.
And the madness began!  Sweet Levi checking out Jude's gift.
Jude got an adorable tiger hat from Sam!  Whenever there's an opportunity to make little boys cute with their attire, I'm all over it.
Precious Kaya got in on the gift action too -- I later heard this little rock star stayed up 4 hours past her bedtime because the party was too good to miss out on!
Not pictured -- adorable Lydia, I must have missed getting a photo of her :(  We had a great start to the Christmas weekend, and it's always great spending time with my extended family.

No comments:

Post a Comment