Saturday, June 30, 2012

I suck

I have not blogged in four months.  The last blog post was already 2 months behind.  I am six months behind :(  I should just quit, but Lord knows I will never print any of these pictures or scrapbook, so it's the least I can do to try to remember what we did with Jude. Do working moms do this? 

On that note, I've been trying to find a working mom's blog.  Anyone know a good one?  The only ones I can find don't get updated that often - hence the struggles of being a working mom who blogs.  A lot of times, it seems like blogging is just another time suck.  I probably do this more for myself for me than for Jude.  Lonnie says that when Jude is grown and gone off to college and left me, that I can just come to the blog and cry my eyes out wishing I had him as a little one again.

Back to it.  Let's see if I can knock it down to five months behind during nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment