Sunday, June 5, 2011

Daddy is the Best

I just have to do a quick post on Daddy (aka Lonnie).  He is the best Father - very hands on, PATIENT, fun, and he is always trying new things with Jude.  I couldn't ask for a better partner than Lonnie.  To me at least, Jude seems like a Daddy's boy...he gravitates to him, laughs harder with him, and spends more time with him.  I don't resent this!!  I joke with Lonnie sometimes about how Jude loves him more than me, but I know he doesn't...Daddy's just more fun and laid back.  I can learn a lot from Lonnie on just letting things go, but it's a struggle for me.  Anyway, here's where I found them one morning...

When Jude got really good at crawling, he would crawl around the living room with him and they would chase each other.
Helping Daddy with his haircut
Playing at the playground.
Daddy's boy - and that's ok with me.  I want them to always be best friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment