Sunday, September 25, 2011

Quick little Waller update

Being an aunt is fabulous!  It's perfect timing too, because I sometimes think I'm ready for kid #2, but then Jude will kick my butt one day, and I'll realize we're not quite ready for that.  But, having little Waller around fills my baby void. 

Seeing my sister with her first baby is so precious too.  To say Kitty is the most attentive and most concerned for her baby being perfectly happy Mommy I have ever met, is an understatement.  When Waller cries, her heart breaks.  She has to know he is 100% perfectly happy before she's satisfied.  She won't even take naps, because she's afraid someone else won't know how to calm him down in case he starts crying.  Because of her great Momma skills, he is one happy, healthy boy, and growing up too fast already! 

Here I am with my first picture with both my boys.  Jude was especially clingy this day, and having a hard time sharing his Mommy with his little cousin, so this picture was a challenge!
Next weekend, I am babysitting little Waller for a few hours.  I'm so excited/nervous to see how I handle Jude and a newborn.  Update on that later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment