Saturday, September 3, 2011

Zoo Tember

So, we're Zoo members, obviously.  And both the Zoo and McDonald's are my clients, so when McDonald's sponsors a bunch of events in September at the Zoo, I get to mix a little bit of work and fun and bring the family to some "work" events.  On the hottest day of the year, really it was, Zoo Tember began.  They had a movie playing on the lawn and Ronald McDonald was visiting, and I still really wanted to go with Jude.  So, we went!  By dusk, it really did cool off, so it was only super hot for the first 30 minutes.  I guess the scorching temperatures kept the crowd away, but that was ok with us.

Apparently all the ducks, geese, peacocks, bird species animals come out to play in the evening.  Jude got so close to some very friendly geese and loved it!
Dancing while the big kids were playing a game.

Watching the fun with Daddy.
He didn't really care much for Ronald just yet, so we didn't get any pictures with him...but I'm sure he'll meet him a few more times.  After all, I know Ronald...like know know Ronald.

When we got home, this kid was hot, tired and delirious, but so sweet. He wanted to be held like a little baby, and squeeze on Mommy's face.  He was laughing hysterically, while holding my face, rubbing my nose, and kissing me.  I love this kid.  Wish I could bottle him up and keep him forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment