Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cookie Time

I'm starting to get over the fact that Jude is not always going to look perfect.  I am slowing accepting that he will often get food on his clothes, that his hair is not going to lay perfectly, that dog hair will always be on him, and that the majority of time he will have snot smeared on his face.  Because I'm coming to this realization, I'm also starting to do more messy things with Jude - like making cookies!  I thought this would be a great year to start a homemade sugar cookie tradition for me and Jude, and I'm so glad we did.  While, he didn't help much, he did get to see the process from start to finish of making something. 

"Helping" with scooping out the cookie dough.
Being thoughtful, and sharing his cookie dough with Lucy (at bottom of pic).
And the finished product.  And I must say, they were delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment