Sunday, January 9, 2011

2nd Month

Aunt Sue Sue came to visit Jude when he was 5 weeks old, and we decided to go to the Zoo.  He spent the entire time asleep.  It was still a blast, and we were so glad Jude got to spend some time with Susan.


Easter also fell during this time period, and we had a nice relaxing Spring day.  We went to church, visited with the Gardners (Momma D and Pappa G), and had a cookout.  Here he is in ALL his Easter stuff.


Around week 6 or 7, we got Jude's first smile!  But, this pic is one of my all-time favorites.  He does this all the time, sticks out that bottom lip of his and just looks pathetic.


My birthday came, and we celebrated with Whitney and Waller at Lilly's, leaving Jude home for the first time.  Momma D took great care of him, and we enjoyed a nice evening out with adults.


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! You are so articulate with your words you already have me cracking up. I can't wait to watch Jude grow.

    ReplyDelete