Saturday, January 8, 2011

Why blog?

Good question.  Jude is nearly a year old now, I definitely don't feel like I have the time, but, the thought has been nagging me before he was even born. I knew I wanted some sort of documentation of his early years.  But, I'm terrible with baby books, printing photographs (I have nearly 2,000 photos I need to print dating back to our wedding), and I thought that this sounded easier than scrapbooking or printing 2,000 photos.  So here I am.  I want to have those memories of Jude as a baby.  I'm already asking Lonnie if he remembers things Jude did when he was a newborn, and those memories are already slipping away.  Plus, I need a place to vent, ask questions (if anyone will read this and provide advice), but, most importantly, to capture my precious boy's moments in life and share them with our loved ones.  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment